2009 fosters

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More puppies in 2009

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged. We've had a bazillion animals in here in the past year. I'll try to do better now. It's ironic that last year on Aug 28, I had 12 puppies pop into my life and then this year on Sept. 1, another dozen!! Delilah's litter were born in my closet with no major issues. Of course we lost precious Midas around 4-5 weeks, to parvo. This time it's Juno and she had to have help. Poor girl had to have a c-section after delivering 2 at home. Then she had to have another abdominal surgery when she bloated. We also lost a puppy at 4 weeks. Sweet Pax, don't really know what happened - just passed in his sleep. In between batches of puppies, there's been pups and kittens, cats and dogs... I know I've fostered over a hundred, but quit counting. I love them all but puppies wear me out! Thank heaven no parvo this time! We're being a lot more careful!

No comments:

2008 fosters